Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you use baby shampoo to wash your dog?

My vet said that if you don't have dog shampoo, the only human shampoo you should use is baby shampoo. It's more gentle on the dog's skin.Can you use baby shampoo to wash your dog?
I do. It's gentle, and it doesn't burn her eyes. I have a terrier with sensitive skin, and the baby shampoo doesn't irritate her. Plus, it smells really nice.Can you use baby shampoo to wash your dog?
Yes u can.
Yes you can use baby shampoo, we always use baby shampoo on our dogs faces.


It is safe because it is so gentle.





Crystal
yes you can
Yes because it is mild and if it gets in its eyes it doesn't sting , I also use it on my horses manes.
Yes ,you can our vet has told us that its even better than most of the dog shampoos they have on the market.
Yes but it won't keep fleas adn ticks off otherwise you can but I use human shampoo on my dog first then flea and tick but I would say yes because flea and tick shampoo doesn't work my inside dog get tons of fleas when she goes outside
YES YOU CAN, BUT TRY MAIN AND TAIL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER IT DOES WONDERS FOR THE DOGS AND COAT AND SKIN NOT HAVE TO RINSE THE CONDITIONER OUT
You can, but you shouldn't. Dog Shampoo isn't much more expensive and it's FOR dogs. Human shampoo WILL dry out a dogs skin. I'm a groomer btw, and I know.
yes you can it makes them smell really niceeeee. Also there are no pet shampoo that keeps fleas off. it may kill them right then but most ppl know for real flea control you should use products from your vet like frontline or advantix. Even if you use baby shampoo don't give them a bath too often or you risk giving them dry skin and itchy skin. gl with your pup :)
I guess nt will happen.
if it macks the dog smell good ya y no
I ues low-smelling shampoos and i use cond. to give her (my dog)mostur and make her butty full
if you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment