Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My mom has severe eye itching. She has been to Dr., no allergies. Was told to use baby shampoo. Any tips .?

Your Mom, while not having any allergies, can still be sensitive to the dyes, scents, and even the harsher soaps in most ';adult'; shampoos. Give the baby shampoo a try. the results will be very acceptable and her eyes will thank her for it.My mom has severe eye itching. She has been to Dr., no allergies. Was told to use baby shampoo. Any tips .?
i suffered from the same condition before. there was only one way to get any relief from it. i don't know if i would sugest this to anyone because it's a little extreme. the itching seemed so deep in my eyes that rubbing and actually scratching the bare eyeball with my fingertips wouldn't do the trick. so one night I was so frustrated I got a bottle of tapatio (hot sauce) and poured it into my eyes. it felt so good I knew I couldn't just stop there, I was on to something. I stumbled out to the garage with tapatio dripping out of my eyeholes and found a wire brush i use for cleaning up welds, so there were rusty pieces and chips of metal in the brush. I scrubbed my eyes with the brush until the itching stopped. it was kinda like the feeling you get when you push a q-tip into your ear just far enough, ya know the feeling??My mom has severe eye itching. She has been to Dr., no allergies. Was told to use baby shampoo. Any tips .?
Eye itching can be cause by DRY Eye need to see eye Doctor for that and they can run a test for dry eye sometimes it can be treated with eye drops sometimes surgery . If the itching is bad enough maybe she should think about having it checked out that way.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment