Friday, January 8, 2010

Can adults use baby shampoo?

I had a bad reaction to hair dye and have been advised to use shampoo without sodium laureth sulphate (SLS). But the only ones I can find that I can afford are baby shampoos from Boots. There are some organic ones online but they are too expensive. I don't want to use baby shampoo if its going to do nothing for me, but everything else I am now illergic too.Can adults use baby shampoo?
yea baby shampoo is fine for adults.


it actually makes ur hair pretty silky and very soft.


please answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


thanksssCan adults use baby shampoo?
you can :D


i have kind of damaged curl hair which was wavy but i use baby shampoo and my hair has gone curly again :D
its perfectly fine, why wouldnt it be, its just for extra sensitive skin - like babies, or apparently yours right now.
yeah!


people who chemically damage their hair use baby shampoo until it gets better!


it's really gentle on hair and your scalp.
ya im pretty sure...ive heard of people with sensitive skin using baby shampoo
Isn't that bubblophilia? In some states it is a crime.
Yes you can. You are better off using the baby shampoos without SLS than using shampoos with SLS as SLS can be quite harmful. Also, it's makes your hair really soft.
You can use baby shampoo. All that it being baby shampoo means is that it is sensitive enough for baby's skin. It's just more gentle, is all.
Yes. It's great for adult hair aswell actually because it doesn't have as harsh chemicals in that removes the natural oils like some shampoos do.
Sure. It's also less harsh on your hair and scalp. I'm a teenager, and I still use my little sister's shampoo. It's also good if you have really sensitive skin.
Yes adults can use it.
Ya you can. And it makes your hair really soft!
Yes you can. Shampoo is shampoo after all.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment