Friday, January 8, 2010

Is baby shampoo a good option for dry/ damaged hair? ?

I used to dye my hair bleach blonde for three years straight.





Since then I've let it grow back out and it's really long, about to my elbows. But it's got horrible split ends. I know I should get them cut off, but I'm doing it slowly because I don't want to lose the length.





So, is baby shampoo a good option?


If not, is there something else I should try? Is baby shampoo a good option for dry/ damaged hair? ?
no its going to make the hair dryer trust me and i only used it for 3 days and i could tell the difference what you want to do is wash and condition once every other day also do deep conditioner protein or organic once a week and if you want length there is a product called folicure it works miracles i saw results in 9mths my hair was at my shoulders and now its to the middle of my back and healthy and i barely have split ends and i have cut it at all not even a trim Is baby shampoo a good option for dry/ damaged hair? ?
Cutting the dead off will instantly make your hair healthy, and it will actually grow faster. If you really don't want to, you can use a shampoo specifically for damaged hair (Herbal Essances has one) and make sure not to wash your hair wit shampoo every single day.
Don't use baby shampoo. While it's gentle it doesn't do anything for your hair. I would use something more like Biolage or Joico. You can get the liter sets for $25 for shampoo and conditioner. They are huge and will last a really long time so that makes up for the price. Get the moisturizing one that goes with each line.





Good Luck.
ya because baby shampoo is really gentle and doesn't strip hair like normal shampoos.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment