Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it safe to wash my guinea pig with baby shampoo ?

i think so, but they do make a special shampoo for small pets it's called critter-shampoo. And i use it on my 2 guinea pigs. stop if there is hair loss or anything weird happening. Also, dry them off all the way or they will catch a cold. Hope this helps!





GOOD LUCKIs it safe to wash my guinea pig with baby shampoo ?
well if i use dog shampoo and all 9 of mine are still okay, I dare say that you should be good to go. Just don't use too much at once and don't give them too many baths.Is it safe to wash my guinea pig with baby shampoo ?
Yes. I use it when I give my bunnies baths.


Make sure you dry them off really good and make sure they are warm so they don't catch a cold. :]
absolutley, i wash my guinea with baby shampoo all the time :)
yeah it's fine just avoid getting it in it's eyes, nose, and ears.
Yes, but stop if there is hair loss. thats what happened to my guinea pig.
Yes.
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment