Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo should I use for my baby?

I know that Johnson's baby shampoo is standard but I want something that is healthy for my son's hair and scalp. He's 10 months old and I just think that this shampoo isn't good enough lol. Any suggestions? Thanks!What shampoo should I use for my baby?
California Baby Shampoo %26amp; Wash, its a lil costly but its smells great, hair is soft and shiny.





I hardly buy it, my SIL gets it for me , here and there, and a lil goes a LONG way. They have more then just shampoos, adults can use it as well. Works great with eczema.





http://www.californiababy.com/hair-body.鈥?/a>What shampoo should I use for my baby?
';I just think that this shampoo isn't good enough lol.';





Only you can really answer this; nobody here knows exactly what advertising has influenced you.





Does what you're using now not get his hair clean? If it does but simply does not seem ';good enough,'; you can probably solve your issues by buying the most expensive shampoo available in a mainstream shop.
I use Burts Bees for Babies shampoo on my sons hair. It is all natural and very conditioning. My son is bi-racial so he has a very coarse grade of hair and this shampoo works wonders. It makes it soft and shiny and very clean.
I use California Baby wash for my baby. Anything paraben free is good.
The peds office gave me a sample of Boudreaux's Baby Butt bath and shampoo wash. I think it worked great!
I was told to use Aveeno.
Johnson's head to toe baby wash :-)
Loreal makes a good one for kids......
huggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment