Friday, January 8, 2010

My hair is falling!What to use?Pantene or baby shampoo?

I have hairloss,And I don`t know what to do.I also have very oily hair. I have used many shampoos but nothing worked.I`m thinking to start to use Pantene or baby shampoo,I`m in dilema.What can protect from hairfalling and from oil in my hair?Which one of these can helmp me on this?My hair is falling!What to use?Pantene or baby shampoo?
I'm not sure, I would think the baby shampoo would do the least amount of damage. Your best bet is to ask your doctor. They would know a brand that would either help your hairloss or slow it down. Good luck!My hair is falling!What to use?Pantene or baby shampoo?
Well I guess it would depend on how much hair you are losing. Every person loses hair everyday - They say about 100 strands of hair a day. If you are balding then I guess that is definitely a problem - get some rogaine or something. But if you are just combing your hair and hair comes off, or when you wash it it comes off - that is fine. You lose hair daily
pantene always works for me i have the same problem
Stress can cause your hair to fall out, you seem like you are under stress. I use Pantene. Neither one of these products will stop your hair from falling out you might have to see a doctor.
I think race may play a major factor in my answer. I'm a black woman who suffers from thinning hair so I dunno if a woman of different race with a different hair texture can identify. I've been using Pantene Anti-Dandruff for women of color shampoo, and conditioner for about 2 months. Actually, I replaced all of my hair care products with the Pantene brand name because it has made a significant look in the appearance of my hair. Again, I dunno if hair texture plays a part in this or not.





Gee, I sound like a commerical. LOL But I can testify and say that it made a difference in my hair so..
Don't use Pantene, it made me start losing hair. A safe shampoo is either baby shampoo or neutrogena. And get to the health food store and get some suppliments for hair. And I would pay a visit to the doctor to make sure something else isn't wrong, sometimes a problem with the thyroid can cause hairloss, as can a myriad of other illnesses. Stress is a big issue that causes hair loss, too.
No shampoo can really help your hair from falling out. One thing you are doing wrong as far as your oily hair is concerned is using baby shampoo or Pantene. Pantene has wax in it so it causes build up quicckly. Baby shampoo is extremely acidic ( thats why it doesnt ';burn'; babies eyes, ironic huh) and it will cause your hair to over produce oils to make up fior your hair being dried out. Try suave clarifying shampoo, it has one of most neutral PH balance and a light conditioner.
drproctor.com - look at every page. He is the top hair loss guy in the country.








Nano shampoo (follow the directions!), Nano conditioner, and Drproctor's solutions and 5% Minoxidil (buy it at Costco) alternate your shampoos after you get used to Nano -- Nano, Nizoral, T-Gel.





Also, take L-Arginine 3 gms 2X a day on empty stomach.
baby shampoo is what i would use but see a doctor :)





u probably have seen a doctor, sorry if u have.
if your hair is falling out you got a serious problem on your hands (or head). Go see a doctor immediately. Maybe you can buy a anti hair loss product in the store, but I would see a doctor. Good luck.
What you need is hair vitamins! Folic Acid, Biotin, etc. Go to a health-food store and ask for vitamin-complex to strengthen hair and nails. And eat whole-grain, un-processed food. From the inside out will come perfect hair!
You better see a doctor. There are many reasons for hair loss, physical and emotional. Good luck!
How old are you! If you are middle aged well you know that it is ordinary if not use pantene!! But there is nothing to worry about!. It will stop eventually
Hi-


You should really have a doctor do some blood testing. Perhaps your hormone levels are off, have you used BCP or anything?





There could be many reasons- Please see a doc, for a workup!





DONT USE BABY SHAMPOO-





Shampoo will not make your hair fall out, thats a myth.





Theres some good information on the site listed below.
Why is your hair falling out? I would make sure you are getting all your vitamins. If you just had a baby - then it is normal and will mostly grow back. You could try Fructus - greasy roots - dry ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment