Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I use jhonsons baby shampoo and lotion on my puppy?

I have a 3 month old smooth coat chihuahua and I was woundering if its ok to use jhonsons baby shampoo on her just for today!????Can I use jhonsons baby shampoo and lotion on my puppy?
I'd say the shampoo is good, but not lotion. It would just be messy and she'll probably try to lick it and who knows what that would do to her stomach.Can I use jhonsons baby shampoo and lotion on my puppy?
You might consider getting some puppy wipes which PetSmart and PetCo sell. They are ph balanced for dog skin. This way you won't be giving any unnecessary bath. If she got real dirty and needs a full bath, then no it wouldn't hurt to use the Johnson's Baby Shampoo, but don't use the lotion.


Check with your Vet about how often to bathe your dog because when they examine her they will make recommendations from seeing her skin and coat.


The wipes are great for keeping the pup clean, cleaning paws, wiping the pup down when needed without giving a bath.
Not good to use any kind of shampoo that's for humans, it strips the oil from the skin and coat.





Get a good non-detergent dog shampoo like HyLite, that's what show people and good handlers use - cleans but leaves their coats gorgeous. It's a bit more expensive, but goes a long way.






you probably can use baby shampoo.


i use on my border collie children's tee-tree shampoo as it has no harsh ingredients and it works a treat, her fur is soft and silky with a lovely healthy shine!


try it.
i believe u can but i would call a vet to make sure. if shes not dirty i wouldnt even give her a bath. but i wouldnt use the lotion though! be carefull puppys are very sensitive at this age. good luck
shampoo not lotion. I have used shampoo on mine just not ther lotion would not be safe..
I wouldnt just to be safe. You can ask your vet.
No!!!!! Buy some pet shampoo.
Yes, its fine. Its perfectly safe and leaves them soft like a baby :)
why are u giving a rat a bath?
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment