Friday, January 8, 2010

What can i use to make my hair softer...iv being using baby shampoo?

im 21 will baby shampoo still b good for my hair coz i have straight hair but it doesnt seem to make it soft what other products are thereWhat can i use to make my hair softer...iv being using baby shampoo?
i have straight hair too that can get a little waveyat time but i use dangerous straight by herbal essence, it makes your fair soft andkeepsmight straight all the time for mee.i love it!What can i use to make my hair softer...iv being using baby shampoo?
It really depends on your hair type. I use Garnier Fructis or L'Oreal. Your hair gets used to products as well, so switch off every time you buy new shampoo and conditioner.





Dove and Pantene ProV always left my hair feeling oily and heavy, store brands dry it out, and herbal essances have to many fragrences it seemed to damage my hair. Although I haven't used Herbal Essances in at least 5 years it may have changed.
Deep Conditioners, V05 hot oil treatment is great, also try using a leave-in conditioner. All of these products can be found at your local Wal-Mart for prices ranging from a few bucks to $10.
try using a deep conditioner once a week. also try using infusium 23 leave in conditioner. good luck!
suggest you use pantene or dove....I don't think you should choose a baby shampoo...it's only for babies.





hope this helps


alana:)
conditioner.
I thik that you should try some smooth and silky, tresemme shampoo and conditioner. Or herbal essences works really good too. Another product is pantene pro-v....the one with the pearl complex pretein it works really nice. Also dove works good. I've used baby shampoo b4. It is okay but not as nice as the shampoos and conditioners listed above.





Well I hope that I helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment