Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Am I less of a man if I use baby shampoo?

No, its better for hair then regular shampoo. xxAm I less of a man if I use baby shampoo?
No it does not only a real man uses baby shampoo.Am I less of a man if I use baby shampoo?
no
Not at all. What if you used dish detergent? I have a few times. Didn't change me any.
No, actually. It makes hair soft. There's nothing wrong with soft hair.
No its got less chemicals in it anyway
not if its for ur pubes
im sorry but yes..the hormones in it will bring u back to being a girl before birth stop now before its too late!!!
no but why cant you use regular shampoo?
no it leaves it soft and shiny who cares we dont go around smelling mens heads so use it
No! it just means you take good care of your hair! :)
Real men use whatever shampoo they want to use on their hair and don't care what other people think. To put it another way, real men don't rate ';manliness'; by what they eat, what they wear, how much they bench press, how much football they watch (if any), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment