Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help! I like lash blast but can't get it off. I've tried baby shampoo and one eye makeup remover.?

Baby oil or Vaseline, you can also try baby-wipes if you have these things around the house.


The commerical make-up removers should work.Help! I like lash blast but can't get it off. I've tried baby shampoo and one eye makeup remover.?
I know! I wore it yesterday after not having worn it for a month and that stuff really binds to the lash like nothing else! I use Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover and I used like 3 pads and it still left remnants of mascara! Even after I took a shower some of it was still on!





I really love Cover Girl's Lash Exact instead of Lash Blast. I find that Lash Blast is a bit clumpier, but Lash Exact really separates the lashes and doesn't leave any clumps. I've tried many...Smashbox, Mary Kay, Maybelline, etc. I always go back to Cover Girls Lash Exact!!!Help! I like lash blast but can't get it off. I've tried baby shampoo and one eye makeup remover.?
I have had the same problem... it looks so good but it just doesn't come off. I've been using those makeup remover wipes - I get all the makeup off my face, then actually run some water through the wipe so it's really soapy. That tends to work, it comes off in these weird..chunks, I guess you could say. If you dont' have access to those wipes, try Avon's brand or some Skin-so-soft, which removes everything.
Sorry this isn't answering your question, but where do you get ';lash blast';? Who makes it? I want it but dont know where to look, please e-mail me! Oh, by the way, I use clinique soap bar to get off waterproof mascara, that would probably work for you, you get it at the Clinique counter, or online at their store.
hold a wash cloth under hot water and then press and hold it on your lash line for about 5 seconds and then slowly rub it down and keep repeating that until it comes off. then use make up remover to get the rest off.
Try Neutrogena make up remover swipes in a light blue pkg at Walgreens @ $5.99 each plus tax. Removes even permanent mascara water proof.
thats exactly what i use. wash it with baby shampoo. and when it like, stays around your eye, use mineral oil. trust me.
mary kay eye make remover is pretty good for the price, lancome is better...
i get that with my chanel mascara its not waterproof but it dosent come off easily
I don't have that problem.


Are you using the waterproof kind...?

No comments:

Post a Comment