Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Shampoo for fighting ance?

My sister went to a dermatologist in florida and he said was your face with baby shampoo does anyone do this and get clear skin? Sounds weird but yeah the dermatologist said too.Baby Shampoo for fighting ance?
Well I was told that here in nyc a few years ago I did it for 1 year once a week and do it once a month still and my skin has cleared up and has stayed cleared upBaby Shampoo for fighting ance?
Well, when you have acne and you scrub your face with harsh things, it dries your skin out, so then your body produces more and more oil. So it would make sence. If you wash with something gentle, your body doesn't need to re-moisturize because your skin isn't super dried out!
hot water and dial antibacterial soap 3-4 times daily works better
my skin is already clear. so i don't have that problem...
I have never heard about using baby shampoo as a face


wash before.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment