Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can i use tearless baby shampoo on ,my ferret?

We ran out of ferret shampoo, so can she use baby shampoo?Can i use tearless baby shampoo on ,my ferret?
yes you could but it's not the best to use and it's not


heathyCan i use tearless baby shampoo on ,my ferret?
I wouldn't even though it is mild. You have to be really careful. animals have different skin that can dry out easy. I used a mild puppy shampoo on my dog and he got into something and smelled and I had to bathe him again in a week and he started shedding really bad. Vet said that the soap in the shampoo was dying him out. I'd use an oatmeal dog or cat shampoo on him.
Yeah, you can - although it's not the best. If you don't have to wash them, I would wait. They don't need bathed often.





This is what I use (aloe vera)


http://www.ferret.com/item/marshall-ferr鈥?/a>


This site has excellent prices.
yes you can!


it is better for the farrets skin@



No. You can only use your own tears.
use hydrochloric acid

No comments:

Post a Comment