Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My hair are too dry... I have been using Johnsons baby shampoo but no change.Give me sum remedies home made.?

Like egg white would help?? and my nails are too broad that is in width so what tomake them thin and long??? ANd some face packs coz i have got lot of dust on my face ...My hair are too dry... I have been using Johnsons baby shampoo but no change.Give me sum remedies home made.?
stop using baby shampoo for a start! get some decent shampoo and conditioner, like loreal's for dry damaged hair, eat more oily fish like tuna its fab for hair,skin and nails, buy some pure and simple face deep cleanser and moisturizer, eat Jelly, you know when you buy it and its in cubes before you make it... eat a cube a day, fab for nails also, eat more green veg and cauliflower both are packed with iron (for hair) and calcium ( for nails) and drink fresh water as this will purify your skin from the inside! hope it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment