Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you use baby shampoo for ferrets?

You shouldn't use baby shampoo on any animal. The pH is wrong and can lead to skin problems.


There are ferret specific shampoos that have special deodorizers to help control the musky odor common to ferrets. I found these to be the best for my ferret.Can you use baby shampoo for ferrets?
I'm sure it wouldnt harm it but there are shampoo specific for ferrets and other animals for what ever problems they might have. I.E fleas.Can you use baby shampoo for ferrets?
Baby wash, baby shampoo...either one is fine.
Yes, baby shampoo can be used on ferrets.
No, best to use specially formulated ferret shampoos. The ph is wrong, and could dry out the skin.
Yes you can and Johnson's baby shampoo is the BEST shampoo for any animal.
Yeah, only baby shampoo though the rest will dry them out too much. I have 3 ferrets and that's what I use for them, along with baby wipes for in between cleanings. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment