Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How many weeks/months was your baby when you started using shampoo on their hair?

he was a week old...just make sure it's baby shampoo and remember they don't need it washed every day.How many weeks/months was your baby when you started using shampoo on their hair?
My daughter is 3 and I still don't use shampoo on her hair becuase we only use the tear-free body wash/shampoo.How many weeks/months was your baby when you started using shampoo on their hair?
My son was about 4 days old. I used the Johnson's and Johnson's no tear shampoo and body wash. Its mild for their delicate skin.
it depends on how dirty the baby is, about once a week, just keep stuff off her face until six months.
baby shampoo, 4 days old
well, when they are born, the nurses do wash their hair with baby shampoo.....and for a few wekks a took my newborn a bath every other day, and my other kids my oldest 4 still uses baby shampoo!
i use johnson and johnson head to toe, from day one.





i dont understand the thumbs down, this is when my baby was using shampoo on his hair, actually the nurses used it on him on day one. so obviously its safe if medical people are doing it to such young babies...
2years
at any young age baby or tear free shampoo is okay i would wait until they can bath themselves before using something other than tear free shampoos
I used it at the first bath,I didnt have the money for baby stuff.I used the same shampoo i use.I gave my son a bath like 2 days after i took him home and washed his hair now hes 20 years old.
From the time I took him home with me I used shampoo on his hair because the temperature in Puerto Rico (where we live) is very hot and he would sweat.





As long as is baby shampoo it wont do any harm to it
You can use Johnson and Johnson from birth. Than I changed over to regular when I started in with the regular tub baths. I got four boys and one on the way. I did sink baths until they got to big for that and than into the tub.
my baby girl was born with a ton of hair that had to be washed regularly right away. My middle daughter had no hair, but terrible cradle cap, so for her we had to shampoo her head everyday right from the start.
i didnt start giving my baby a bath until her umbilical cord fell off. I just give her a sponge bath. I didnt start giving her baths until she was like a month old just make sure you use baby shampoo like johnsons.
you can start after a couple days.. just be very careful %26amp; make sure the water is not too hot or cold (they're very sensitive).. we bought one of those rubber ducks that show on their bottom if the water's too hot.


johnson %26amp; johnson is the best baby shampoo you can buy.. you can use it on their skin also.. it's really good for their sensativity.
baby shampoo as soon as I got him home. 4 days old.
right away, but only every few days or so. you shouldn't have to wash a newborn baby too often unless they throw up a lot. our pediatrician also recommended adult danruff shampoo for cradle cap. used vary sparingly and kept away from the face, it is safe to use for newborns.
I used that yellow baby soap on his whole body including hair, and when he was about 6 months I started using regular soap for his body, and only using the special stuff for hair. He was about 3 when we started using regular shampoo for him.


My baby brother got icky scalp problems because they didn't wash his scalp well enough.
a week or two old

No comments:

Post a Comment