Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Johnsons baby shampoo?

is baby shampoo any good ?


ive never really heard of any1 using it to wash their hair..


it cleans makeup brushes reallyy well n was just wonderin if its any good for ';adult'; hair?


i get the feelin it might leave it a bit greasy if i used it in my hair?


well the johsons yellow one anyway theres just somethin about it tht makes me think it would b a bit weird


my hair is reallyyyy long, do u think it would work?Johnsons baby shampoo?
WOW adrianna you little biiitch. 'adults' i'm sure you're still a pre teen so stfu.





Anyways i'm 16. i use baby shampoo because it's better for my hair. it does not have too many chemicals in it like head and shoulders and pantene, etc.. and also if in case it goes in my eyes, it does not sting.





soo.. would you rather have nice hair and tear free eyes,, or be called a 'bab'y [ as if anyone would know what shampoo you use]Johnsons baby shampoo?
I JUST washed my hair with the J %26amp; J No-more tangles hare shampoo(for straight hair - its blue colour shampoo). I had the same concern as you. So this is what i feel right now after using it.


1. My hair smells really nice. The smells is not strong at all.


2.MY hair is soft, shiny and smooth


3. the shampoo didn't foam up as much as regular shampoos but it was pretty good satisfactory foam. eg - if regular shampoo produces 100% foam then this one produces 80 - 85% foam.


4. It also has conditioner so i Saved time and conditioner ;)


5. Also, my hair is NOT GREASY AT ALL!.


6. My hair is really long as well, and i did notice less tangles in my hair WITHOUT any greasiness.


7. Itdidn't bother my eyes when the shampoo went into my eyes.





This shampoo is perfect for adults. i give it 9.5 out of 10 !!!
I personally think that it wouldn't work considering that it is baby shampoo. baby shampoo is for babies and anything with gentle fragile hair. if you are looking for the tear free shampoo part of it, you could definitely use kids shampoo like on the commercials, but i wouldn't use baby shampoo. it wouldn't damage your hair, and it wouldn't make it greasy, so i men it is better than nothing, but no, i wouldn't.
A lot of people (of all ages) use baby shampoo actually. It's a lot more softer and does not contain a lot of harsh chemicals that regular shampoos do. A lot of hair stylist recommend baby shampoo if you have really fine hair, or just want a softer approach to hair care. I'm sure you can use it, and have no problems with it, just give a try or buy a small bottle (trial/travel size).
Haa, my father uses that baby shampoo all the time.


It works really well.


I actually think it's gentler than regular shampoo.


Because it's made for babies n all.


I think you should try it.


And if you don't like it,


there is always other shampoo's. :)


-iPod
it can be used, it's just more gentle than other shampoos. It can't hurt to try it if you already have a bottle....the worst that would happen is you have'n to re wash your hair with normal shampoo
Johnson's baby shampoo does not leave you hair greasy. It actually cleans very well. It does not foam up as well as some shampoos but it works. I also think it smells good : )
Lol it's called baby shampoo. So it's not for adults. But I think they make johnson's products for adults now too. Not sure if that includes shampoo.
I've used it once or twice. I like it. It just makes your hair feel really soft and nice :-) It shouldn't make it greasy and yeah, it would work :-)
Well they do have Johnson's Baby Shampoo for adults. And it works too plus makes your hair really soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment