Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Did you get a special shampoo/conditioner or body wash to use after delivering your baby?

Because I did for my august 8th 2006 baby boy and I use it a few times a month and every time I do the smell brings back such strong emotions and memories of the day I gave birth to him. The sense of smell is such a powerful thing and I keep certain perfumes and (i know it's silly) but deodorants and face washes that I used growing up to smell them and get those memories of those times back.Did you get a special shampoo/conditioner or body wash to use after delivering your baby?
my son who is now 2,i used the aveeno baby wash and shampoo..i bought it again for my now 3 month old and everytime i go to bathe him,i feel very emotional as well...also the hospital i gave birth to my 3 month old at used the pampers swaddlers diapers and i recently bought a package and when i opened them the strong smell of the diapers brought back the memories of him as a newborn in the hospital. it might sound silly to some people but to me it is a normal thing and its good to bring back those sweet memories every once in a while =)
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment