Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Johnson & johnson baby shampoo on a yorkie?

i was just wondering if anyone has tried baby shampoo on their dog and if its safe to do so?Johnson %26amp; johnson baby shampoo on a yorkie?
I think that is a very safe shampoo to use. However some dogs have skin allergies so just watch what you use...see what happens :)





pls i have concern over my dog too my q: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Johnson %26amp; johnson baby shampoo on a yorkie?
I haven't asked a professional, but growing up we used baby shampoo on our cats and dogs. We used it because the soap wouldn't burn their eyes, even though we didn't get their heads wet. So, I've tried it on several cats and medium sized dogs, it worked great. I do know that some shampoos for humans will make dogs itchy or have dry skin, so I do know that dog shampoo is always better than human, and baby shampoo is better than regular human shampoo
Please DON'T use human baby shampoo on a dog. Human and dog skin are very different in terms of their acidity and pH values. In plain English, human shampoos are not designed for dogs in mind and will irritate their skin. Instead, use a shampoo specifically for dogs. Oatmeal based shampoos often work very well and they are kinder on the skin.
Yes, I bathe my yorkie with j and j baby shampoo and it's fine. You can also buy puppy shampoo at petco. But be sure not to bathe him too much, they have delicate skin and it can get dry really easily.
Have used it many times.. if it is gentle enough for a baby then I think it is gentle enough for a small dog. However, depends on if the dog has fleas, or skin problem, then would need a good dog shampoo.
Oh, sure- my brother uses it on his dog all the time- however, puppy shampoo is actually supposed to be even more gentle than baby shampoo, because it is good for dogs' super-dry skin.
There are great natural dog shampoos, with ingredents formulated for dogs which will give you much better results.
Yes ive tried it on my puppy. I think its gentle. It makes my dogs fur soft clean and a good original scent like a fresh smell.
Try oatmeal shampoo for dogs and only shampoo once a week. Otherwise you will dry out your dogs skin.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment