Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My hair is full of spots and its so sore!! i was using panthene, so now baby shampoo/conditioner, still sore!!

stopped panthene 5 days ago. spots are like big fat zits which pop, go crustry and bleed then they come back again! sorry for grim details!My hair is full of spots and its so sore!! i was using panthene, so now baby shampoo/conditioner, still sore!!
You have a bad attack of dandruff which is a fungus. Normal shampoos do not touch it so get some Nizoral from your chemist. It really works:





Edit: Everyone's got the fungus (yeast), it just affects some more than others.





http://www.nizoral.comMy hair is full of spots and its so sore!! i was using panthene, so now baby shampoo/conditioner, still sore!!
Might pay you to visit the doc in case you have an infection or something. In the meantime I would use a mild shampoo and make sure you rinse thoroughly as they might be caused by a build up of products especially if you use mousse and gel etc as they don't get washed out.
sounds like you've developed an allergic reaction . its best to talk to your doctor or chemist / drugstore for a mild medicated shampoo . in the meantime you could try putting calamine lotion on the spots.
I think I get that too. It's not as bad, but I get a few sores on my head, and it's wierd, because the only time I get it, is when I use Head and Shoulder's repeatitively. I thought I'd try it out, since I started having some dandruff, but it made my head EXTREMELY itchy. I don't know if it was because I over used it. I wash my hair everyday. But I changed my shampoo to Pantene, and I didn't have a problem. So maybe you do have psoriases or something.
Everyone is wrong. What you are describing is called Psoriasis. It can occur for all diff reasons from stress, to changing weather, to bad shampoos. First thing to do is get a good shampoo. There are 2 that I suggest, the best one would be Nioxin (it is minty and soothing for your scalp) and the second choice would be Tea tree by paul mitchell. They are more costly than the shampoos you have been using but it is worth it to clear up your scalp. I get it every so often and Nioxin clears it up after regular use. Dont pick at it! If it doesnt clear up you may need a prescription. If you have colored or bleached hair make sure and get the one for chemically treated hair or it can dry it out. And get level 1...it says its for fine or thin hair, but that doesn't matter...it is good for everything. Good luck! You could always try google for other ways. I read aloe vera can help...do it at nightime :)
sounds like psoriasis


you need to get to the doctor who should give you antibiotics to clear it up also a shampoo and cream that you will have to apply to your head
go to the doctor now!! it sounds sore and you shouldn't have to suffer xx
You may have a build of conditioner on your scalp which has blocked pores to cause this flare up. I'm not suggesting that you are not rinsing you hair properly, but if you wash your hair every day and you don't quite get it all out, then this sometimes happens. Try to wash your hair a bit less. I do mine twice weekly, as I used to suffer from tbis too. I think a trip to the doctors is a good idea in case of infection but, If you don't want to go to the doctors, have a word with your pharmacist. He/she may be able to suggest a gentle treatment for you.


Crazygrazy is right. Nizoral is very good.
sounds unusual, you do need to see a doc. maybe you had a reaction to the shampoo. hope its sorted soon
def get to doctors soon, sounds bad, hope it gets better soon xx
Hi do you mean pantene, I get the same as you if I use Tresemme, I would recommend switching to a mild shampoo and even thought you are using baby shamppp/conditoner that doesnt mean it wont irritate as the secnt is still very strong on in that too.





If you have really bad scalp in general what people have recommended Nizoral might work for you but also might irritate more.





I would start using Simple Shampoo and Conditoner, its fragrance free, until it settles down.





Have you tried vosene its slight medicate to help with the irritation on yourscalp so using this every other day should also help, and then never us a strong scented shampoo and conditoner again.





Go back to what you use to use before you use panthene/pantene if thats what you used.

No comments:

Post a Comment