Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which shampoo do you use on your baby?

I use Johnson's Soothing Naturals Shampoo and Body Wash on my 1 month old daughter, but my mom uses Aveeno Baby on her 6 month old son, so I'm curious on what others use.Which shampoo do you use on your baby?
Johnson's I don't know the name of it but it's in the purple bottle and it has the lavender in it...we love it!!Which shampoo do you use on your baby?
I was using the Eucerin baby wash, but now I use the Aveeno Baby wash and shampoo on my son. I use that only cause my son has dry skin. Its great, i love the stuff! it def. has improved my son's skin.
I have always used Johnson and Johnson either lavender or the regular on my son. I think it's totally up to you and what you want to use on your child.
i switch between j%26amp;j or nioxin my hair stylist told me to try it when my first born had cradle cap and i loved it it works great for cradle cap. so i switch every other bath. so cradle cap does not return
Both of them are meant for babies and work well. It's just a matter of what you prefer and you think works best for your baby.
u can use any really but babys have the most sensitive skin so if u keep changing ur products ur baby might have allergic reaction.ive always stuck with johnsons baby shampoo also the johnsons baby bed time bath is very good.
J %26amp; J regular bath shampoo for my son, use night time one incase I gave him bath during night..





So far it is good for his skin
Johnsons' soothing naturals or avalon organics.
Burts Bees baby bee or Californa baby
Most of the time I use the bedtime bath as I bathe him at night. We use regular J%26amp;J baby shampoo for the daytime.
I use the regular johnsons baby shampoo.Works great.
baby magic, smells wonderful.
J%26amp;J bedtime stuff
shampoo 4 babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment