Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo/wash/lotion do you use for your baby and why ?

Just interested....I've been using Burt's bees since my daughter was born but I've recently battled with very dry patches on her legs and discovered Baby bottom butter from Waitrose, it's sooooo good! Only 4 ingredients, no nasty chemicals, smells gorgeous and certainly doesn't have to be used on bottoms only!What shampoo/wash/lotion do you use for your baby and why ?
johnson baby shampoo/body wash, my mom used it for my brother and i and we were happy babies. i still use the lavender body wash because it is sooo calmingWhat shampoo/wash/lotion do you use for your baby and why ?
I use the ABC line from Arbonne for my son. He has sensitive skin and the ABC products have no fragrance, no dyes and is botanical. It is a little pricey but I buy it in bulk and save money.


When he was a newborn he had eczema, the lotion cleared it up within a day.
I'm very happy with California Baby. I like almond oil for dry patches. Olive oil also works.
Johnson baby shampoo/body wash b/c it smells so good and works for her. It doesn't dry out her skin and she's sensitive. I like the lavendar line too.
Johnstons soft baby lavender wash. it calms the baby, leaves no rashes and has no harmful chemicals.
Burt's Bees, California Baby and Earth's Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment