Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cancer from baby shampoo?

recently I've been using Johnson%26amp;Johnson baby shampoo because it does not dry my hair. I bought the shampoo sometime last year. But recently this year it was discovered that some baby shampoo was recalled because it contained to much dioxane which can cause cancer. I have already used up half the bottle. Should I stop using it, or have all the harmful ones been recalled? and how much have I increased my risk for cancer by using about half the bottle?Cancer from baby shampoo?
A recall includes all the defective products, but it鈥檚 up to the consumer to turn them in. This is not a risk factor for cancer.Cancer from baby shampoo?
They are removing it from shelves by the end of the year. If it absolutely caused cancer in people, it would be removed immediately. At very high levels, it's been shown to cause cancer in mice. We are not mice and many substances that cause cancer in mice, do not cause cancer in humans. Also many treatments for cancer that have positive results in mice, do not come to fruition in humans.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-03/17/content_7584615.htm





strange days
You should be fine, honestly you really did not increase your chances of getting cancer. Most cancers are actually just fluky and aren't cause by anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment