Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should I use Johnson's Baby shampoo?

Okay so I will be 16 soon and I was wondering if it is okay to use Baby shampoo? I still havent dyed my hair. (its still natural) but i used to straighten it a couple times but only like once or twice a month. Oh and I have very thin curly hair and its a little past my shoulders. If not, what shampoo do you recommend me using?Should I use Johnson's Baby shampoo?
I loved baby shampoo. It makes your hair so soft. It's lightweight, so since you have thin hair it won't weigh it down.





However, since your hair is curly, you might be more prone to dry/damaged hair. So, try the baby shampoo, but make sure you use a GOOD QUALITY conditioner.





Personally, I like herbal essences. It's the perfect price and it keeps my hair looking healthy (I bleach it regularly and straighten it a lot). I would try the herbal essences before investing in salon quality products.Should I use Johnson's Baby shampoo?
aussie's good or herbal essences, babii shampoo is more fo thinner hair..


x


x


x

No comments:

Post a Comment