Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you swallow shampoo while pregnant,will it hurt the baby?

Please no rude answers,this is my first pregnancy and i don't know.If you swallow shampoo while pregnant,will it hurt the baby?
LOL! This isn't a rude answer, but I really liked the way you asked the question! It made me giggle! I just pictured someone picking up a bottle of shampoo and taking a chug! LOL! As long as you didn't ingest a huge amount, then I'm sure you're fine. If it was on accident while washing your hair, there should be no reason why the baby would be harmed. You'll be ok! Just try not to swallow shampoo anymore. :)If you swallow shampoo while pregnant,will it hurt the baby?
Why would you swallow shampoo? If it wasn't much I doubt it will hurt you might give you a stomach ache.
Probably not but I wouldn't make a habit out of it lol There are no stupid questions, I used to ask my former boss everything (She has 6 kids) I was pregnant for my 1st. Congrat's
How exactly do you swallow shampoo? If you swallowed a little bit your baby should be fine.
Ummmm, I'm not sure. That's a very interesting question. I don't think you would have swallowed enough to do harm. It's not like you popped the cap open and just started guzzling away. Some probably just dribbled into your mouth when rinsing, right? If so, I am sure you and the baby will be fine! Read the back of the shampoo bottle and see what it says but really, I am sure you are both fine! Best of luck!!!!
Why the heck would you swallow shampoo? Like accidentally while your washing your hair??? I'd say your fine...lol
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment