Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you use baby shampoo?

I still haven't found a shampoo I absolutely love.


My hair gets greasy really quick and tangles very easily.


Would baby shampoo (Johnson and Johnson) do anything for adult hair?Do you use baby shampoo?
Adults sometimes use Johnson鈥檚 Baby Shampoo and I admit that I, too, have given in a used it when supplies of my other shampoo were running low. This product is mild enough that it won鈥檛 hurt your scalp but for most adults, the mildness is almost too great to make it effective. I have short hair so I can get away with using a product like Johnson鈥檚 Baby Shampoo and still get a clean head of hair. But for really oily or dirty hair, this product won鈥檛 cut it for most adults.





One other nice thing about Johnson鈥檚 Baby Shampoo is that it lathers up so easily with such a small amount of shampoo, and there is absolutely no residue left behind when you use Johnson鈥檚 Baby Shampoo.Do you use baby shampoo?
It should be fine... i'm pretty sure the only difference is the scent and baby shampoo is gentler.
Try Herbal Essences :]] There hair products are ah-mazing!!! And they're cheap :]]


I don't know about the Baby Shampoo for sure, but your hair wouldn't smell so great.
I don't think its very attractive. Try something that smells good.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment