Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby shampoo?

i use dog shampoo and conditioner but some1 told me to use baby shampoo too... is it ok or bad? opinions?Baby shampoo?
baby shampoo is actually gentler on their skin and does not burn their eyes if it gets in them.Baby shampoo?
My Grandpa Popo washed all his Great Danes with it. So I suppose it's works.
I used baby shampoo on my Poodle But I now think dog Shampoo is better I use what the Poodle groomer uses on her dogs
I have used baby shampoo on dogs before. It is ok to use. Sometimes it is easier to dilute the shampoo a little before using it so you don't leave any globs of shampoo in by mistake.
Baby shampoo is sometimes suggested because it won't hurt your puppies eyes, Obviously it is formulated to not irritate the babies' eyes The Ph is balanced to match the Ph of the eyes. The Ph of the hair and skin is either more acidic or more alkaline, I forget LOL...But anyway...baby shampoo is damaging to hair! Stick with the nice smelling doggy shampoo!
Yes, but I use an oatmeal shampoo fro my poms and their coats look and smell great.

No comments:

Post a Comment