Thursday, December 31, 2009

I s Johnson`s baby shampoo good for adults hair?

I wanted to now what benefits we will have if we use johnson`s baby shampoo?I saw is very helpfull for fast grow hair.I s Johnson`s baby shampoo good for adults hair?
I read that baby shampoo isn't good for adult hairI s Johnson`s baby shampoo good for adults hair?
Been using it since I was a baby.
It will make ur hair grow faster, nothing will happen to u if u use it! People just might ask u if y u use it! good-luck!
i personally love it
perfectly fine for all ages.





do not use on dogs or cats.
it kicked the heck out of my hair . dried it real bad. the only baby product i will use is the lotion ..
yes, It does not leave deposits of soap oils or fragrances in your hair which is good for dreadlocks and *gasp* hair growth( no clogged hair pores).
i like it very much but it can be very drying to the hair after a while--while you should change your shampoo every couple of months or so------i really like any kind of baby shampoo cause its gentle and dosent contain harmful additives
Basically it is a gentle shampoo, there are no benefits from it to help your hair grow faster. If you don't like harsh shapoos use this.
I use it all the time because it is very gentle. Reg. shampoo makes my scalp itch. You will have to lather up about 3 times with it. No, it will not make your hair grow any faster.
I think it is good for adults as well. I use it to give my hair a break from conditioners and such. I dont think it will help hair grow, but wont hurt.
key word BABY shampoo
No! It will strip your hair and scalp of all the oil. It does not help you grow hair!
If you have dandruff it will not help, but it will give your hair a soft glow and also smooth it out.


It is very good to use it once in a while.





And remember, no tears.
I use baby shampoo in lavender. It cleans my hair better than some other more popular brands. It makes my hair softer, too.





Less build up good.

No comments:

Post a Comment