Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am looking for sesame street tearless shampoo for my baby. Can you help me find it?

I used to use it years ago and ive gone to several stores and they dont carry it. The bottle is shaped like big bird or some other muppet you twist off the head and pour the shampoo? Do you use this product or maybe know someone thanksI am looking for sesame street tearless shampoo for my baby. Can you help me find it?
I think I remember it!





You may need to have it shipped to you. Were you interested in the actual product or the whole package (with the twist off head and everything)? I can only find the product. 1st link is travel size only, 2nd link is with other products (and no twist off head). It may be a discontinued product, sorry! Maybe you can search for the bottle on e-bay and refill it...

No comments:

Post a Comment