Thursday, December 31, 2009

My wife isn't home, is it okay to use baby body wash as baby shampoo?

100% yesMy wife isn't home, is it okay to use baby body wash as baby shampoo?
yep, i use my cousins all the time when i am home visiting and i used to use my brothers alot. i probably will start using it again after ours is born to.My wife isn't home, is it okay to use baby body wash as baby shampoo?
Sure is. That's what I used and will use again :)
I use Johnson's head to toe body wash....hint the Head part...yes its fine...you must be a good daddy if you ask before doing lol
Definitely! ...and chances are that your wife uses it too when she's running low and you may not have seen it. :)
its perfectly okay :)
yes, and FYI its also fine to wash babys hair with baby body wash.
Yes baby wash is an all in one hair and body wash.
yes, of course. I think it may even say on the bottle if is Johnson and Johnson brand
Absolutely. That's what I've done for all 3 of my children.
why sure. Most washes are ';head to toe'; and can be used anywhere.
Yes, it is fine. You sound just like my husband!
Yup!
YUP...just don't make it a habit lol!
oh yes!!its fine idid for my lil ones =)
Yep! That is all we use!
yes thats what ive done for both of my girls

No comments:

Post a Comment