Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best is the best baby shampoo?

johnson %26amp; johnsonWhat is the best is the best baby shampoo?
I go for the Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby shampoo. I found that using the actual shampoo made my daughter's hair softer than the head-to-toe baby wash. I still use the wash for the rest of her body, and for her hair in a pinch (I have a small bottle of it in her diaper bag for ';emergencies';).What is the best is the best baby shampoo?
I like Grins %26amp; Giggles baby wash from Gerber they have a more wide variety of scents for babies .
I use aveeno, which is lightly scented and has no dyes.
We use Johnson and Johnson. No problems and I LOVE the smell!
Johnson's ';Head to Toe'; baby wash!!!!!
I just use the cheapo body wash (generic, from a local drugstore). It doubles as shampoo perfectly well. If you want more ';natural'; products, check out Burt's Bees. I have some of it and it's great.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo because it's so gentle. That claim about it not being as bad when you get it in your eyes, bull. It burns just as badly to me!
johnsons ; or aveeno is great too !
There are a lot baby products out there you can use, but not necessarily the best for your baby. Some products can irritated your baby's skin. Its really up to you on how you would decide which product is the For you baby not what is the best product to use :)
I Would have to say Arbonne baby shampoo. I just learned that when a shampoo is tear free that they actual put something in it to numb the eye so that it does not sting!! that really freaks me out!! Arbonne shampoo is natural tear free there is no numbing in it!!
i would go with grin and giggles i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment