Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby shampoo is it good for adults with long hair.?

I have long fine hair and i wash it every 3 days. i am looking for a shampoo with less surfactant and I heard baby shampoo is gentle(mild). I was wondering is it better to use baby shampoo or regular shampoo for adults with long hair?Baby shampoo is it good for adults with long hair.?
I have very long healthy hair, and I occasionally use baby shampoo. It is great to use if you do not color or style your hair. It does kind of make it poofy if you don't blow dry it though. I use Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum so it doesn't stick out everywhere.Baby shampoo is it good for adults with long hair.?
baby shampoo is a good choice if you wash your hair often, it is very mild
IT ONLY WORKS WELL FOR BABY HAIR.


IF YOU HAVE LONG HAIR IT WILL PROBABLY DRY IT OUT.


TRY NEUTROGENA IT WORKS GREAT!!
it's shampoo!!!!! god what does it mattter good ness
It is better to use a suitable shampoo cater to your type of hair.Baby shampoo are really not for adult as we have oilier scalp compare to those babies.Try buying those shampoo in 'travel' size , and find out whether it is suitable for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment