Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should i use baby shampoo to wash my two months old baby's hair? ?

i bath my two months old baby everyday, should i use hair shampoo every time i bath him? and i heard that nowadays so many parents use organic baby products for their babies, any suggestions in which brand i should use for my babyShould i use baby shampoo to wash my two months old baby's hair? ?
You actually don't even have to wash your baby's hair every day - that might be harsh on their scalp - you could try every other day...





I've used Gerber %26amp; Johnson%26amp;Johnson %26amp; Aveeno and would only bath my babies once a week :) (Exzema %26amp; dry skin runs in the family so I was extra cautios).





I'm not really into Organic because of the price tag attached, so sorry I don't have one to recommend.Should i use baby shampoo to wash my two months old baby's hair? ?
At that age I was still just using the baby wash, where you could use it on hair and body. I did buy the name brand though, even though I am usually a store brand buyer, as the name brands worked and smelled better. I used Johnson and Johnsons, they had a vanilla oatmeal that smelled really good. The lavender smelled good too, but gave one twin a rash. I generally bathed them every other day at that age also, as they tend not to get very dirty and bathing tends to dry out skin.
I only bathe my 7 month old daughter every other day, or twice a week. More often now that I've been giving her a bottle and some solids every now and then.


I've only washed her hair twice since she was born, once because my son poured syrup on her, and once because she developed cradle cap. SO I soaked it off in the bath, washed with a bar of organic soap and she's never had cradle cap since.


She doesn't really get dirty, and her hair starts to get dry, fragile and poofy after washing.


My son doesn't get his hair washed very often either, because it makes his hair fragile too. Unless he gets something in it, I only wash his hair once a month, sometimes I skip a month though. He really hates getting his hair washed.
I always used Johnson's head to toe body wash when my son was that age. Now (he's about to turn one) we use the Johnson's lavender wash. Both are tear free, and fine for, well, head to toe. At 2 months, I don't think you need to worry about washing his head so much. As others have said, he's not going to get but so dirty right now. I actually only bathed my son every other day at that age. Maybe I'm silly, but I was worried about the soap drying out his skin in the winter months.
I don't think you have to wash his hair every time. Just every few days, how dirty can his hair get? he's only two months so he's not pouring sand on his head yet or anything. lol. I got to Whole foods and buy the cheapest organic they have. As long as it doesn't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it.
I always used Johnson's Baby Shampoo from the day I brought my babies home from the hospital. I think the organic is fine and Johnson's is just as good too. It is your own preference. If your baby develops a rash then I would skip a day or try the organic stuff.
I use Johnson %26amp; Johnson's night time all in one body wash/shampoo always have since she was born she just turned two and i have never had any problems with dryskin plus it smells sooooo good.





I only bath my daughter every other night though.
You can use whatever kind of shampoo you like, it doesn't have to be organic... I personally use Johnsons bedtime bath, you can use it all over including your babies hair...
We use Lavendar shampoo for our son(Target's brand) and do use it every night. You don't HAVE to use an organic kind but you're certainly more than welcomed to.
i really like Aveeno. i have used that brand with all 5 of my children. it works great for babies with sensitive skin.
i heard they use organic bcuz its better for thei skin...but i use johnsons head to toe wash for my babys hair...and bedtime wash hor her body cuz i usually bathe her b4 bedtime.. =)
I would use it ever other day, not every day, it will dry out her scalp.



shampoo every other day johnsons head to toe
I use Johnson's No More Tears on my 4 month old's hair. She doesn't mind it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment