Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need suggestions for a good baby shampoo/body wash.?

I have tried Johnsons and it just dries my babies skin.


Anything hypoallergenic with not too many chemicals that you have experience with, I would appreciate your suggestions.


I have also tried Grins n Giggles and that was ok.Need suggestions for a good baby shampoo/body wash.?
CALIFORNIA BABY!! It's awesome!!





My son has sensitive skin, and the California Baby is all natural, it's the only thing that doesn't give him a rash.





I also tried Johnson %26amp; Johnson and Grins %26amp; Giggles; they both made his skin worse.





TARGET sells California Baby.


http://www.target.com/California-Baby-Ca鈥?/a>


This stuff is AWESOME!!





ONE of those bottles (I posted above) lasts my son 2 months! and I give him a bath everyday ..! =]Need suggestions for a good baby shampoo/body wash.?
Actually, I've found after three babies is that warm water is truly all that's needed. There really are a lot of chemicals in most baby lotions and soaps...even ones claiming to be all natural. New babies don't really need special lotions and soaps.





For a good list of safe ones to use when baby starts getting grubbier, here's a good site: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/browse.鈥?/a>





It ranks products and gives them codes based on toxicity. The lower the number, the safer the product. Good luck!












I would also try Dove, which is recommended by a lot of pediatricians. they are unscented, all natural and very gentle on baby's skin. Good luck!
Lather your baby with baby oil before you give him/her a bath then wash them. The oil helps lock in moisture, that is what our baby's doctor said to do. Hope this helps :)
Mustela was the only one that worked for my son. Don't get the gel though(Stelatopia), get the cream and milk bath.
I love baby magic products, they make my baby smell so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment