Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does Johnson's baby shampoo with natural Lavender cause boobs in baby boys?

I just had my first child and I heard that the Johnson's baby shampoo with lavender will cause man boobs.... we were given two bottles of it at the baby shower and I was wondering if I need to get rid of it or if it would be ok to use it?Does Johnson's baby shampoo with natural Lavender cause boobs in baby boys?
You cannot possibly be seriousDoes Johnson's baby shampoo with natural Lavender cause boobs in baby boys?
Definitely not. This is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Only hormones can cause boob growth. Some baby boys get the mother's hormones and they develop little hard bumps (nothing major), but they eventually go down in a few weeks/months. No baby wash can ever do such a thing. Use it, your baby will be fine.
This not a stupid question because it was all over the news (ABC, CNN ect) that there is a certain chemical used in lotions and shampoos that when used on a boy over a certain amount of time increased the hormones in the boys that cause boobs, its called Gynaecomastia or something like that. I know it had something to do with Lavender oils. I would ask your doctor or research it online.
just a myth hun, ur baby boy can have 'boobs' from your hormones but not from anything else, sounds like someone is having you on!
lol omg who told you that? ....The only thing that causes boobs in an infant is your hormones still being in their body....I think this is definitely the silliest ';myth'; ive ever seen.....
Yes it does and it may cause them to grow an extra set of arms and legs also, watch out!!!
Yes, it's ok. Gosh, who told you that it wasn't?
It will also cause him to like chic flicks and long walks on the beach, it smells girly.
Uh I dunno what idiot you heard that from and why in the HECK would you believe that nonsense anyways. Thanks for the good laugh thou LMAO
Yes very very large moobs, NO where did you get that idea from, your child will be fine using that baby wash
LMAO.. this made me giggle!





I sure hope not! If thats the case, my baby boy will be working at Hooters!





;)
lol seriously? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard....and I'm wondering where you heard this ';myth'; from. LOL
Nooooo and ive never heard that, i dont think they would make it if it caused that......
If this works, I know some WOMEN who would be interested.
Something is wrong with you if you believe that
you should not have kids hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
{ O }{ O }

No comments:

Post a Comment