Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should an 11 year old girl use baby shampoo?

I'm african american and I want curly hair like babies. LOL I thought about using baby shampoo but thought it would pull my hair out. Tell me if I should. And if not baby shampoo, what should I use?Should an 11 year old girl use baby shampoo?
If you really want curly hair, why don't you take a perm.Should an 11 year old girl use baby shampoo?
There is a great product for African-American textured hair that gives a beautiful curly effect that I started using recently. It is a curling cream and it is called ';Curls';. It is made by Vigorol for B%26amp;B. You can find it at most beauty supply stores You can use it on wet or dry hair. Consult with your parents first, but this may be extactly what you want!
it definitely won't pull your hair out because baby shampoo is very gentle (that's why it's for babies). a lot of people use it to give their hair a break if you wash it everyday because it is so gentle. but i'm not too sure if it'll give you curly hair. i'd recommend using some sort of shampoo and conditioner that specifically says ';for curly hair'; on the bottle. i think that's probably your best bet! :)
Baby shampoo won't give u curly hairsweety. I use it on both girls ages 2 and 5 and they both have straight hair. What type of curls are u looking for? If you want softer curls...relax ur hair a bit. Mine is SUPER TIGHT CURLS..and i used a at home relaxing kit a now I got nice curls. Lol...my daughters sure are lucky they didn't get my hair!!
baby shampoo is more gentle on hair. that's why it is for babies, b/c they are not ready for harsh chemicals. i think it is okay to use it if u want baby curly hair. it might take time, but u have to be committed
when i was 11 i used baby shampoo for a while it worked well

No comments:

Post a Comment