Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some natural products for baby care? like lotions, shampoo, body wash, oil?

My friend is interested in natural ways and all I know so far is olive oil is good for babies. I was wondering if anyone knows what are some natural ways for baby care? What are some natural products for baby care? like lotions, shampoo, body wash, oil?
I use almond oil to massage my baby and for hair I use coconut oil. Also, you can use almond oil for yourself as well. Almond oil has a natural bleech agent. It gives your skin narishment and shine natural way. You don't need to use any kind of lotion after that.What are some natural products for baby care? like lotions, shampoo, body wash, oil?
Giggle.com is one of the best sites for all baby products鈥?they have an amazing interface and a ton of content and products鈥︹€ere is a link for some discounts as well if you are interested鈥?http://bit.ly/NLNse

No comments:

Post a Comment