Thursday, December 31, 2009

When can you switch from baby shampoo to childrens shampoo?

When they are big enough to be able to keep the soap out of their own eyes.When can you switch from baby shampoo to childrens shampoo?
dont think there is a certain age i like to try and keep washing the hair with baby shampoo for as long as possible coz it smells lovely lol i wud say after they turn 1 at least but then thats meWhen can you switch from baby shampoo to childrens shampoo?
now, baby shampoo dries the babies scalp. use head and shoulders and a moisturizing conditioner.
Whenever you want. I like the baby shampoo because it's tear-free. My daughter is 2 1/2. I have bought the children's shampoo before but I like the smell of the baby shampoo too.
I switched when my kids/grandkids were old enough to wash their own hair and safely rinse it out without getting it in their eyes. My oldest granddaughter (8) still uses 'tear free' shampoo because she loves the way it smells. I have always kept a bottle of baby shampoo in the house - for the kids and the dog!
My kids are 5 and 2 and both still use baby shampoo. I bathe them together and it just makes me feel better knowing it's tear-free if they splash. Plus, as mentioned, I love the smell of the Grins %26amp; Giggles Lavendar Wash. :-)





Good luck!
My daughter is 3 I use baby don't cry Paul Micthell shampoo
I switched around 1.5 years old. When their hair goes from baby fine to more like regular hair. I make sure its tear free as well.
To be honest u can use a childrens shampoo whenever u want. but i believe its best to use it until there almost 5 years old. By then ull be DEFF sure what there allergic to or of there hair and or head doesnt work well with the product

No comments:

Post a Comment