Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am an adult. Are there any reasons why i shouldnt use baby shampoo for the rest of my days?

It cleans hair right? and i guess it has less chemicals in...so why not?I am an adult. Are there any reasons why i shouldnt use baby shampoo for the rest of my days?
If you use styling products, or color or perm your hair, baby shampoo is not the best thing for your hair.





If you don't do any of the above it is fine. Baby shampoo is just a shampoo that's let harsh on the hair and also is tear free.I am an adult. Are there any reasons why i shouldnt use baby shampoo for the rest of my days?
you can use it. they are all made of the same thing.
No harm in using baby shampoo, actually sometimes it can make your hair softer than other shampoos, and as always.. its tearless!
Nope there is no reason why not.


You should use whatever works on your hair.


Baby shampoo is just made more gentle that other formulas.
omg why does everyone want to use baby shampoo on here, ok let me give you a lesson, on a ph scale your hair and skin are around 4.5-5.5 acidic, so you need a shampoo in that range, baby shampoo johnsons in particular is an 11 akaline on the ph scale, it is terrible for your hair and it drys it out
baby shampoo is strong so it can clean cradle cap and food etc...


it's sometimes used to strip hair of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment