Sunday, December 27, 2009

Which baby shampoo and lotion is better Aveeno Baby or Johnson and Johnson Baby?

Which baby shampoo is better for your baby Aveeno Baby or Johnson and Johnson Baby?Which baby shampoo and lotion is better Aveeno Baby or Johnson and Johnson Baby?
I think Johnson baby shampoo and lotion only because when my son got a hold of a bottle of Johnson's baby lotion and ate some (like a spoonful) I called the poison control center for advise and the operator asked what kind of lotion did he eat and how much and I said Johnson's and he only ate a spoonful and he said ';Ok good, your baby should be fine because Johnson's has the least amount of alcohol in it, if it would have been another brand I would have been concerned. He may just have some diarrhea or mild stomach upset';Which baby shampoo and lotion is better Aveeno Baby or Johnson and Johnson Baby?
They're made my the same company, so really there's not too much difference beyond the scent. Choose whichever one smells better to you. Personally I like the purple Target brand baby shampoo. It's a little more watery than Johnsons but it smells just like the Johnson's Bedtime shampoo.
Hey,


I think that Johnson and Johnson baby is better because it's not as harsh on the skin. I've used some Aveeno products including the shampoo and I think it has less quality than Johnson. My mother has used Johnson for many years and I think it's the best for baby's skin.


Cheers,
Johnson and Johnson is definitely my favorite, I even use it for myself! It's gentle but cleansing and leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good, so perfect for a baby!
They're both fine.





But for my baby I would go with Johnson %26amp; Johnson. Aveeno tends to have Fragrances and other additives your baby may be allergic to.
I prefer Aveeno. My babies have eczema and it works really well on very dry skin.
Johnson and Johnson for sure. I plan on using it for my bub... I just hope my sister doesn't take it... she's 16 and uses it! LOL
johnson (Y)
Johnsons all the way
johnsons


no doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment