Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is baby shampoo a good gentle makeup remover?

I was told that once, and I need to know if it is true. I usually never wear makeup, and I am at a loss as to how to best remove it. If it is not, what would work (that I might have laying around the house)?Is baby shampoo a good gentle makeup remover?
VERY nice for the eyes.


No more tears; meaning, it won't hurt your eyes.


It actually feels nice and refreshing in your eyes.


(I know it sounds weird, but I'm not kidding!)Is baby shampoo a good gentle makeup remover?
Not sure who told you that but whoever they were, they were taking the p*ss hunny! It's true that baby shampoo can be very good for your HAIR (makes it soft %26amp; shiny) but NEVER use something designed for your hair on your face, especially not anywhere near your eyes. You could cause serious damage, there's stuff in shampoo (yep, even in baby shampoo) that wasn't designed to be in direct contact with your face, and the texture wouldn't even be right either. If you want a gentle %26amp; natural make up remover, try buying Simple make up %26amp; eye make up remover. Really works without any irritation %26amp; it's very plain %26amp; well...simple, like the name suggests!! Hehe. Good luck anyways hun, have fun %26amp; take care. =] x





Sorry, just noticed you asked what household items you might have that would work...I would just take some cotton wool and dampen it with warm water %26amp; gently remove my make up like that, you may have to hold the cotton pad over your eyes for a while if you have mascara on, just to soften it a bit, then try gently wiping some of it off. If you have any baby oil you could use that, but I wouldn't recommend you go anywhere near your eyes with it. Or you could use gentle hand wipes/baby wipes if you have any. Hope you find something soon!! x
I wouldn't use it because it's meant for hair, not for skin! You could have a bad reaction to it. When I'm out of make-up remover, I just use gentle soap and be carful about not getting it into my eyes. I usually just wet some tissue paper, rub a tiny bit on there and gently remove my make-up. I works for me!
Hi there :)





Good God don't be using baby shampoo on your face! It might be mild on hair but it could cause an allergic reaction on your face.





Try Baby Oil, everyone has a bottle of that laying around. Its fab for removing the most stubborn make-up. And you'll only need a tiny wee bit on a tissue or cotton wool.





Hope this helps :)
If you're in an absolute pinch %26amp; have nothing else, you may have to use baby shampoo, or vasoline products such as mineral oil. Do NOT stay on it. use an oil free solution, like Mary Kay's %26amp; it will not dry your eye area out as the others.
its true.


actually it can be used


as a makeup remover..





and an amazing face wash.


sometimes most washes have


so much junk and chemicals in them


that it only would irratate your skin more.





its worth using it.
No you dont want to use baby shampoo because it will dry out your face and the area around your eyes. Just use a good face wash from the store... the best i have found is Biore anti black head warming cream cleanser.
it works but try mary kay make up remover
no god please dont, if anything use a baby wipe
very good choice, since babies have sensitive skin and all.. so i dont think it would irritate or dry out your skin..
Yes it is

No comments:

Post a Comment