Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have blepharitis and eyelid swelling and I know I need to cleanse the lids each night with baby shampoo..but?

the baby shampoo irritates my eyes and my eyes are so red all day. Even hot compresses with the soap residue on the washcloth irritates my eyes. I don't know if they are super-sensitive or what. Anyway...I won't be able to reduce the swelling without cleansing my eyes 1 to 2 x daily. Any suggestions besides using johnson%26amp;johnson baby shampoo? I guess I need something more gentle...I have blepharitis and eyelid swelling and I know I need to cleanse the lids each night with baby shampoo..but?
Do you have to use shampoo? Could you just soak a qtip in saline solution and rub it gently on the area? Or a tissue, or whatever you use to rub there? I have dryness and irritation on my eyelids and it is such a pain. I hope you can get some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment