Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does baby shampoo really work well?

hey. so someone told me that when you use baby shampoo that your hair is like shinier and stuff ... is this true? if so ... what does it do to your hair?Does baby shampoo really work well?
Baby shampoo is very gentile, so it works well for those with sensitive scalps and it doesn't do much to strip your hair of oil and moisture which is good... but is is forumlated for babies, who use no product in their hair and don't color their hair. If you color treat your hair, use hot tools like a drier or iron, or if you use products that can build up like gel or spray then you should use something designed to handle these conditions.Does baby shampoo really work well?
The doc. told me to use baby shampoo when I said i'm losing slighlty more hair than usual. Seems to be okay. I'm getting my hair coloured soon so I don't know what I'm going to do! I guess the only thing I can do is stop using my straightners even more and use baby shampoo every other wash or something!
totallyyy..


it makes your head soft %26amp; your hair is smoother... usually for the sensitive headed ones.... It depends what brand it is to make it shiny or not...
only if ur hair is virgin, (never dyed permed)
Baby Shampoo is very alkaline and can be more damaging that other shampoos. The PH level for baby shampoo is 13, I think, the same as in a babies eyes that's why it doesn't sting. If you have any thing like perm or color on your hair I would suggest using something else.
baby shampoo has a higher PH so it doesnt harm baby eyes. You hair needs a lower PH then baby shampoo has. Over time it will dry your hair out and can lead to damage. If you have color treated hair it can cause it to fade off color.





With the higher PH it opens the cuticle (which is what holds your color in) which will cause it to look damaged over time.
im heard so i use it sometines!! try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment