Sunday, December 27, 2009

Have you tried shampooing your hair daily or every other day with johnsons's baby shampoo?

please let me know what it as done for you.Have you tried shampooing your hair daily or every other day with johnsons's baby shampoo?
It's a great mild shampoo when you wash every day, but it might not be harsh enough for what most people are used to. I have normal hair, not really oily, but it does get nasty if I don't wash it for 4 days..ew, but if I wash with baby shampoo when my hair's really dirty, I don't feel like it did anything. But I think shampooing every day with normal shampoo is too harsh, so washing with baby shampoo a few days a week would help you take it easy on your hair.Have you tried shampooing your hair daily or every other day with johnsons's baby shampoo?
Yes. I do daily shampoo my hair with Johnson's baby shampoo. It is good and mild shampoo and cleansup well. I like it, This shampoo is without any irritating effect. Good Luck
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment