Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is baby shampoo [scented] okay to use on puppies?

My mother doesn't like the smell of dog shampoo, so she bought Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby wash [Cucumber Melon scented] and I was wondering if that would be okay to use on a puppy?Is baby shampoo [scented] okay to use on puppies?
Yes its just fine, and extremely gentle for them. I use baby soap, when i wash my dogs face, because its gentle around the eyesIs baby shampoo [scented] okay to use on puppies?
No it isn't.





Puppies can have major reactions to using ppl shampoo %26amp; the strong scent. Unless she doesn't mind possibly paying a vet bills, use only puppy shampoos on puppies. There is cucumber melon scented pet shampoo %26amp; isn't expensive so her excuse doesn't work.
No. The PH balance isn't the same. Your dogs could have reactions to the perfumes in it.





Tell your mom to get puppy shampoo. Not all dog shampoos or puppy shampoos smell the same. I prefer unscented stuff, as bugs are attracted to good smells.
? Dog shampoos come in so many scents anymore.. I have a drawer full of all kinds of shampoos in my bathroom cabinet. Dog shampoo would be better for the dog's skin.
Yes but only aveeno baby
yeah thats fine i love dogs i bet yours is cute

No comments:

Post a Comment