Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does Johnson's baby shampoo help get rid of hair dye?

I am trying to get some red dye out of my hair; most of it is out but I want all of it out.





Is it true that Johnson's baby shampoo can lift out hair dye from hair, and if so, how long will it take to get all of the dye out?Does Johnson's baby shampoo help get rid of hair dye?
I heard that it can, but I don't think that you will notice anything really huge because you said that most of the dye is out.





If you had a lot of dye in your hair and it was just put in, then I think you would notice a huge difference after a few washes.





Also...not to be rude or anything, but you've asked a lot of questions about getting rid of the red from your hair; just go to the hair salon and ask if the answers you're getting aren't doing it for you.Does Johnson's baby shampoo help get rid of hair dye?
never heard of doing that before but it wouldnt hurt to try

No comments:

Post a Comment