Sunday, December 27, 2009

This may sound odd but ever tried washing your face with baby shampoo?

=DThis may sound odd but ever tried washing your face with baby shampoo?
I don't think it's harmful, baby shampoo is very delicate and can be used by adults to wash hair and body. I'm sure in a pinch you can use it to wash your face with if you don't have a face wash around, but it's probably better to use a face wash for the face on regular basis.This may sound odd but ever tried washing your face with baby shampoo?
No i clean my face only with washing milk and then i wash it with water . Plz dont wash your face with soaps too much bcz it makes your skin dry , even if your skin is oily .
It works (by means of making your skin soft). Only use it once in a while because it builds up the oils on your face.
Wouldn't that leave your face oily?





Nope, but I shave my legs using either that or conditioner.......... does that count? lol
I use Shampoo and conditioner on my face.





I have a beard.
Yes
No, I haven't. B/c it's weird.
no i havent
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment