Sunday, December 27, 2009

Did You Know There Is Formaldehyde In Baby Shampoo?

I am Outraged to know there is Formaldehyde in Baby Shampoo as a preservative and it is believed to be a cancer causing agent, along with other health related issues.


I am so glad that there are alternatives to much safer products out there. email me if you are interested in learning more about a healthier life.Did You Know There Is Formaldehyde In Baby Shampoo?
I've never heard that but if its true then YES im outraged! I prefer not to give out my email address but if you could post a link with some information that wouldbe really appreciated ( I have a 13 month old!) Did You Know There Is Formaldehyde In Baby Shampoo?
Formaldehyde is widely used.


It is in the wood chip particle board of your kitchen cupboards for example.
no i didn't that sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment