Sunday, December 27, 2009

If i used johnsons baby shampoo?

I have hair half way down my back and its color treated every six to eight weeks. ive spent alot of money on expensive shampoos like Ojon and Frederic Fekkai with no results... i was looking at maybe trying kerastase.To get to the point, i was thinking of using johnsons baby shampoo with Kerastase colour and damage treating conditioner. Any thoughts?If i used johnsons baby shampoo?
I wouldn't use baby shampoo on your hair. It is gentle, yes, but it isn't meant for taking care of color-treated hair.


Use an inexpensive shampoo which is aimed for color-treated hair. Pantene has a line of them, Garnier has them, Herbal Essences has them...they are not expensive at all, and on top of that there are typically coupons in the Sunday paper. :]If i used johnsons baby shampoo?
I used johnsons baby shampoo today and my hair is really soft and shiny.I recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment