Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will using Johnson's Baby Shampoo make my hair baby soft and adorable looking?

My hair is rough and frizzy. I want soft, cute, baby soft and fuzzy wuzzy hair that look adorable. What shampoo/conditioner set should I use? And does Johnson's Baby Shampoo make my hair softer %26amp; baby-soft?Will using Johnson's Baby Shampoo make my hair baby soft and adorable looking?
Unfortunately no. Baby shampoos are just designed to be very gentle on the scalp to prevent allergic reaction and everything.





I use Tresemme products and I find they make my hair beautifully soft. Also, I get a salon treatment once a month.Will using Johnson's Baby Shampoo make my hair baby soft and adorable looking?
try creamsilk conditioner the violet one its really nice i have a long hair and helps me a lot to make my hair look more beautiful
No... because that's for babies! And that shampoo is for only babies because it's made so it doesn't itch the scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment